GROMICK THULANI NDLOVU
(all located in Kwa-Mashu, in Durban, KwaZulu Natal, South Africa)
Gugulethu Lower Primary School: first class student and a role model.
Siphumelele Higher Primary School: first class student and a prefect.
Dr J. L. Dube High School:
- Chairman Debating Society;
- Developed a self-study programme to overcome a shortage of Maths & Science teachers and an incomplete curriculum;
- One of only 3 science students, out of about 300 at the school, to matriculate with exemption in the year 1982.
Post Matriculation: 
Raised funds for his tertiary education as follows:
- Hawker – selling snacks;
- Salesman – selling commissioned products - was top salesman, every month; and
- Petrol attendant, promoted to supervisor within 2 months - BP Service station.
- BSc (Physics 3, Maths 2, Engineering Drawing & Design 2, Chemistry, Applied Mathematics) - Fort Hare University 
- BSc (Psychology and Information Systems 2) - UNISA 
- Human Resource Management Certificate [with distinction] - IPM 
- Coaching Practioner Certificate[6 months Programme completed in July 2005] – The Coaching Centre affiliated to i-coach Academy which is accredited by Middlesex University, United Kingdom; and
- Coaching Practioner Diploma[9 months Programme completed in March 2006] – The Coaching Centre affiliated to i-coach Academy which is accredited by Middlesex University, United Kingdom;
- Masters Degree (Coaching) [2 year programme from 2007 – currently in progress till 2009] - i-coach Academy in association with University of Stellenbosch Business School and Middlesex University in United Kingdom.
- Sales House – Sales assistant (casual) ;
- Durban Print Media - Newspapers Salesman (casual) ;
- Umbrella Manufacturing Factory - Roving Assistant (casual) [1979 - 1981];
- BP Service Station – Petrol Attendant; Supervisor [1983 -1985];
- Traditional Herbalist – Driver and general manager (part time) [1984 – 1987];
- Shell SA - Programmer (COBOL, Natural Adabas) [1989 – 1993];
- Southern Life [1993 – 1998]
- Analyst Programmer (Advanced COBOL) [1993 - 1995];
- General Manager (Southern Employees Union) ;
- PA to the Director (HR and External Business) [1996 - 1997]; and
- Change & Transformation Manager with Gemini Consulting [1997 - 1998].
- Woolworths [1998 – 2005]
- Change Management Specialist [Sept 1998 - Jun 1999];
- Supply Chain Manager (Produce) [July 1999 – March 2000];
- Retail Academy – Leadership Development Programme [April 2000 – May 2001], included the following practical working experience:
- Leadership; General management; Mentorship;
- Managing Diversity; Managing Group dynamics;
- Facilitation; Managing Chaos; and
- Project Management
- Operations Manager (Food Division) [May 2001 – Oct 2002]; and
- General Manager (Cellular Merchandise - Inthebag PTY Ltd) [Oct 2002 – Jan 2004].
- Phambili Investments Corporation [1999 – Present]
- Non-Exec Vice Chairman [February 1999 – Oct 2003]; and
- Non-Ex Chairman [18 Oct 2003 – present].
- Thulani Facilitates [2004 – Present]
- Founder and Managing Member [February 2004 – present]; and
- Coach, Facilitator and Strategy Consultant.
- National Chairman , President [1996 - 1998] – Southern Life Employees Committee;
- Head of Organisational Transformation Division - BMF Western Cape ;
- Founder member ; Chairman ; President [1995 - 1998] - Affirmative Action Support Group (Southern Life);
- Founder member and Chairman [1995 - present], Phambili Investment Corporation;
- President of Southern Life Employees Union [1996 – 1998];
- Deputy Chairman  - Black Management Forum – JHB branch; and
- Only member of a climbing team to summit Mount Kilimanjaro with no medication nor stimulant [Oct 2004];
- Vice-Chairman – Cape Town Regional Chamber of Commerce and Industry, South Peninsula [Nov 2005 – Present];
- Steering Committee member and Chairman of Strategic Purpose Sub-group of COMENSA (Coaches and Mentors of South Africa). [June 2005 – May 2007].
- Business Planning Programme - Business Skills for South Africa;
- Leadership Programme [12 month full time]; Project Management; and Managing Diversity - Southern Life;
- Change Agent & Business Leadership Development Programme [3 months part time] - Black Management Forum (BMF);
- Change & Transformation Management; Coaching; Facilitation; Process Analysis; Feedback Skills; and Events Management - GEMINI Consulting;
- Process Mapping; Change Management; and Facilitation Skills – Woolworths;
- Business Consulting Skills for Supporting Emerging Enterprises (SEE) – UCT Graduate School of Business;
- Retail Academy [12 month full time] – Woolworths in association with UCT Bus School:
- Leadership Development Programme; Advanced Management Skills;
- Business Administration Skills; Retail Management Skills;
- Business Management Skills: Strategy, Management Finance, Operations Management; Marketing; Supply Chain Management; Transformation Management; Knowledge Management
- Learning Facilitation; Transformational Leadership & Facilitation – Transformational Consulting Services;
- Councilling Skills (for Victim Empowerment) – NICRO;
- Emotional Intelligence and Resonant Leadership Training - Teleos Leadership Institute and Baobab Consulting;
- Gestalt Approach to Intervening in Organisational and Work Settings – The Cape Cod Gestalt International Study Centre, Baobab Consulting and Training;
- The Breakthrough Experience - Dr John Demartini, The Demartini Institute;
- Seminar on coaching skills and techniques - David Lane, The Coaching Centre;
“An output that I am consistently looking for is the transfer of my coaching skills to my client. This is an output that I feel proud of and find deeply fulfilling. I achieve this by revealing and being explicit with regards to my processes and methods.”